EU Nationals

The immigration process for EU workers requires them to obtain a few documents before the start of a new assignment. That’s why we’re here for both you and your employees. Changing countries can be a difficult process, which is why we recommend streamlining your immigration, relocation and tax advisory services meant to welcome your global talent with a single consultancy firm. This way they will have a clearer view on their journey in the host country and will be able to quickly take charge of their new role in the company. 

Here’s what the immigration process requires:

Obtaining registration certificates

EU nationals may not need a residence permit, but this document is replaced with the registration certificate.

Obtaining studies recognition 

How are the expatriate’s studies going to match those needed for the posting? And how are the expatriate’s children going to enroll in school? The dossier must contain several documents covering their previous studies that in some cases may need to be legalized/ authenticated.

This is not a test. We’ll take care of the rest.

Connect with Nestlers consultants

Do you need immigration and relocation services or consultancy?

It’s easy! Use the below contact form and one of our experts will provide you an answer as soon as possible.

Our consultants can help you in obtaining legal documents and can provide you with assistance regarding the immigration processes, relocation, taxes and payroll, Social Security (European forms A1, S1, U1, etc.) for your employees.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.