This site uses HTTPS cookies. An HTTPS cookie or a cookie is a special text, often encoded, sent by a web server to a web browser and then sent back (unmodified) by the web browser whenever it accesses that server. A website that uses HTTPS has cookies that prevent it from being sent to a non-HTTPS page even if it is located at the same URL. An HTTPS cookie is not accessible by non-HTTP methods (including HTTPS), such as Java Script, and cannot be the subject of cross-site scripting attacks. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user who is accessing the Site.
The cookie is completely “passive”, it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive. A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content or the value of the cookie. Furthermore, the duration of a cookie is determined; technically, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that web server.
Cookies on this site itself do not require personal information to be used or provide access to personal data.
4. The role of cookies on the site
Within our Site, HTTPS cookies play an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of services the user enjoys such as:
• Provide feedback on how the Site is used so that it can be made more effective and accessible to users; the feedback consists of anonymous statistical data (without allowing the user to personalize it).
• traffic information on this site: the type of browser used, the amount of time spent on the site, the number of pages accessed, the user’s internet provider (name, country and county/region).
5. How are cookies used by this Site?
A visit on this site (https://www.nestlersgroup.com) can place the following cookies:
• Analysis cookies (_ga, _gat, _gid)
• Session cookies (PHPSESSID)
“https://www.nestlersgroup.com” website implements a Google Analytics solution to collect traffic information on your site. Every time a user visits this site, the Google Analytics software generates analysis cookies. The browser will tell us if you have these cookies, and if not, they will be generated. These cookies are not used by the https://www.nestlersgroup.com site to identify individuals, they are only used for statistical purposes.
Based on these cookies, the following information can be collected:
• The type of browser used and information about the user’s Internet service provider (ISP) such as the name, country, and county. Data about the user’s IP address are not collected/accessed.
• Site performance
• What pages were accessed
• Time spent on a page or on multiple pages
More information about Google Analytics can be found here.
choise paper writer
A session cookie is used to identify a visit to the https://www.mypass.ro site. It expires when you close your web browser or after 1,440 seconds of inactivity.
The session cookie is called “PHPSESSID”. On any visit to the website, the PHPSESSID cookie is created by the web server with a unique value. This cookie is used to determine a user session. For example, if a user successfully logs on to the website, all browser requests to the web server are attributed to the same user as long as the cookie is not expired or deleted. If this cookie is deleted or expired, the user must authenticate again. Both analysis and session cookies on the site are placed by the https://www.mypass.ro domain accessed by the user, whose address appears in the address bar of the browser.
How can I stop/disable cookies?
In order to understand these settings and the possibilities to disable or delete cookies, the following links may be useful or you can use the browser’s “help” option for more details.