• Government offices are operating normally.
  • Entry ban for travellers from outside the European Economic Area until May 31st, except:
    • EEA nationals or nationals of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City (including close family members);
    • Sweden/EU permanent residents;
    • Holders of a residence permit in Sweden/EEA;
    • Holders of a long-term visa issued by Sweden, an EEA country, of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City;
    • UK nationals and their family members with EU residence rights under the Withdrawal Agreement;
    • Residents of Australia, New Zealand, Rwanda, Singapore, South Korea;
    • Highly skilled workers whose work cannot be postponed or performed remotely;
    • Travelers in transit;
    • Students;
    • Healthcare, transport and cross-border workers;
    • Persons with urgent travel purposes;
  • Non-residents from inside the EU/Schengen Area are allowed to enter Sweden.
  • Negative COVID-19 PCR, LAMP or antigen test, performed no more than 48 hours before entry is requested.
    • Cross-border workers and students are allowed to carry a test up to one week old.
    • The test certificate must be in Swedish, English, Norwegian or Danish and must contain the traveller’s name, test time, test type, test result and details of who issued the certificate.
  • No quarantine requirements.
  • Persons who are exempt from presenting a COVID-19 test:
    • Citizens and residents of Sweden;
    • Travelers under 18 years old;
    • Transport staff;
    • People travelling for urgent family reasons.
  • Foreign nationals postponing their arrival by more than four months after their work permit was issued must recall their work permit and re-apply to ensure eligibility for permanent residence in due time.

Connect with Nestlers consultants

Do you need immigration and relocation services or consultancy?

It’s easy! Use the below contact form and one of our experts will provide you an answer as soon as possible.

Our consultants can help you in obtaining legal documents and can provide you with assistance regarding the immigration processes, relocation, taxes and payroll, Social Security (European forms A1, S1, U1, etc.) for your employees.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.