- Government services have been resumed.
- Visa types approved for travel to France are being issued by consular posts from all countries outside EU.
- Intra-Company Transfer visas are suspended.
- Talent Passport family visa are suspended in some locations.
- Visa for all travel purposes is issued in Australia, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and the United Kingdom.
- Applicants can apply for certain immigration statuses online.
- Entry ban for travellers from: EU countries, Andorra, Australia, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- Travelers exempted from showing an additional document proving a compelling reason to enter France:
- French nationals, their partners and children;
- Holders of a Talent Passport Visa (their family members are not included);
- Holders of a D Visa, in transit, carrying a travel certificate and sworn statement;
- EU citizens or citizens of Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City (including their partners and children) who reside in France or transit through France to reach their residence/nationality country within the European space;
- Third country national residents and their families, who left before January 31st, 2021, seeking return to their residence;
- UK residents and their families, with rights under the Withdrawal Agreement, who left before January 31st, 2021, seeking return to their residence;
- Travelers with health, family or professional reasons that cannot be postponed;
- Persons in transit for under 24 hours, without leaving the airport transit area;
- Health and research workers;
- Cross-border workers;
- Transport staff.
- Exit from France is only allowed for travel to EU, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City.
- Travelers from EU countries, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City do not need to carry an international travel certificate.
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test result, from a test completed no more than 72 hours before boarding is required for all travellers over the age of 11 except transport staff arriving from the United Kingdom, who were in the United Kingdom for less than 48 hours.
- Sworn statement confirming the absence of COVID-19 symptoms; no knowledge of contact with an infected person in the 14 days before their travel to France; and (for travellers over 11) willingness to take a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival.
- 7-day voluntary home quarantine, confirmed by a sworn statement upon entry. Travelers over 11 additionally complete a COVID-19 PCR test after the 7-day period.
- Travelers from EU countries, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City are quarantine-exempt.
Connect with Nestlers consultants
Do you need immigration and relocation services or consultancy?
It’s easy! Use the below contact form and one of our experts will provide you an answer as soon as possible.
Our consultants can help you in obtaining legal documents and can provide you with assistance regarding the immigration processes, relocation, taxes and payroll, Social Security (European forms A1, S1, U1, etc.) for your employees.